A critical element of good corporate governance is ensuring that procedures and controls are operating effectively across all operations. Internal audit provides assurance and also identifies areas of improvement within key operations of the business, thus empowering management to enhance performance.
Our internal audit specialists evaluate policies, procedures and controls in your company, to ensure they address:
- the achievement of the objectives;
- the management of risk;
- the effective and efficient use of resources;
- compliance with external laws and regulations;
- the safeguarding of assets from fraud, irregularity or corruption;
- the integrity and reliability of information.